21 May SHAPING THE FUTURE OF PAYMENTS FOR A FINANCE LEADER
Shaping the future of payments for a finance leader
A leading financial services provider wanted to introduce Android and Apple payment options. But before doing so, they needed to know all potential outcomes of this big move.
With little time to waste – and zero margin for error – they engaged InfoCentric to ‘look’ before they ‘leaped’.
- To improve one aspect of the business without disrupting any critical activities.
- To make the challenging transition swift yet smooth, while avoiding any stress on systems or staff.
- To identify how to measure the effectiveness of the new payment methods.
- We captured and analysed digital data to ensure continuous integration of all channels.
- Our team assessed the effects of Apple and Android payment methods on core data assets and regulatory reporting across the business.
- We used an information asset management platform to speed up and analyse the process. Overall, we identified 120 reports that would be affected.
- We devised and executed a plan to remedy the predicted impact – in only 10 days.
- We successfully integrated digital systems to support business processes.
- Our client’s customers could now make contactless payments.
- We integrated digital channel data to help achieve strategic business outcomes.
- Reporting remained regular and continuous after the new Digital Payment Channel Introduction.
- Productivity greatly improved.