27 Sep How dashboards and visualisations are supporting a Financial Institution’s reporting requirements
Posted at 11:11h in Client Stories
How dashboards and visualisations are supporting a Financial Institution’s Analytics and Insights
Our Client was a Financial Institution who needed to transform and uplift key data and analytics dashboards and visualisations across a major business division.
- Design and Build a suite of new dashboards and visualisations to deliver enhanced insights and self service functionality to the business;
- Dramatically refresh existing dashboards and reports with improved design features and elimination of outdated business rules and logic;
- Take an outcome based approach through the provision of end to end services.
- InfoCentric played an essential role across all aspects of the engagement including project management, business analysis, data analysis, modelling and data engineering as well as completing the final report designs and builds.
- Leveraged a mixture of modern cloud based data platforms and reporting/visualisation tools.
- Embedded ourselves within the client’s reporting and analytics team adopting an agile-driven approach.
- A complete range of newly designed dashboards and visualisations provided new insights and more accurate customer and product information across key dimensions;
- Summary dashboards with key metrics and KPI’s were deployed to provide executive level information;
- Specific divisional information relating to products were created to provide operational performance metrics aligned to business KPI’s;