27 Jun Video: Safeguarding your Sensitive Data Webinar
This webinar was held on 22nd June 2023.
Recent high profile data incidents have highlighted the fact that many, if not most organisations, have trouble managing sensitive personal information across their enterprise. The problem can appear massive, with millions of sensitive records potentially scattered across dozens of network drives, inboxes, cloud storage locations and databases. However leading organisations are on the front foot, using multi-pronged efforts to tackle their information risk and avoid becoming the next data breach headline.
In this highly informative and entertaining session, our presenters Michael Power and Mark Morgante focused on answering the following key questions:
- Why the issue is so prevalent today?
- How does an organisation tackle the problem?
- How do you discover and assess enormous amounts of unstructured data?
- What results can you expect to produce from the assessment? (with a great example)
- How do we tackle the remediation process?
- The best way of managing stakeholders throughout the process?
- Benefits that we see from the overall process?