Looking for high-quality data management?
As experts in operating cloud data platforms, we provide outcome-based managed services that focus on all the unique components of a data management framework – ingestion, acquisition, transformation, integration and consumption. Across a variety of cloud data platform solutions.
Because we harness the efficiency and scale of data management processes, automation and frameworks, our services are often more affordable and reliable than an in-house solution.
The principles of our managed services are focused on:
– Cost Reduction – looking to drive efficiency gains or unique operational models that reduce cost over time
– Reliable Services – increasing the reliability and availability of applications to business users
– Risk Mitigation – focusing on reducing key person risk by developing a client and application specific resource pool
– Customer Services Excellence – uplifting service level agreements and fostering strong communication and formal feedback channels
And like everything that we do, we’re always transparent and accountable. It’s how we give you greater peace of mind – and the freedom to focus on getting the return on your data platform investment.
Our service support team members can manage all elements of your cloud data platform.
InfoCentric Data Platform Managed Services is built upon industry best practice methodologies, including ITIL and KCS (Knowledge Centred Support) and directly fits into larger IT Governance Frameworks such as CoBIT.
We take a comprehensive, end to end view on the service definition, right from the strategy formulation to continuous improvement.
Foundation services ensure maximum uptime, identification of problems and defects, and adherence to defined service levels:
– Resource utilisation monitoring and resolution
– Incident management and resolution
– Change management
– Extensible monitoring automation with notification capability
– Proactive log review and maintenance
– DR and BCP management
– Knowledge management
– Status reporting
A DevOps service for minor solution enhancements through:
– Continuous integration / Continuous development (CI/CD)
– Automated unit testing for faster deployment
– Minor enhancement defined, prioritized and managed via backlog
– Minor upgrades and releases
A dynamic team of Developers that will:
– Grow depending on requirement and effort demand
– Extend current functionality or create new capability for the data platform
– Developing QA procedure to ensure steady growth of the solution
– Mayor upgrades and releases
– Defining and Implementing an Integrated DevOps model
– Evolving the Data Platform Solution Architecture over time
– Knowledge management approach for the Customer Operations team
– Continuous innovation and improvement from our evolving IP
– Ability to ramp up and ramp down for adhoc project requirements
– Access to InfoCentric frameworks and accelerators from our project body of work